[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] choke that Muse!

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue Nov 25 08:37:20 PST 2003

--On Tuesday, November 25, 2003 8:34 AM -0800 lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

did you try the mincemeat truffles?   were they good?  what a cool idea!

although I will eat sensibly at Thanksgiving
> without much difficulty (canned sweet potato casserole with marshmallow,
> yuck!)

thank goodness!  i thought it was just me.  some traditions just NEED to
die off!

cailte
shuddering everytime she sees that jar of fluff in the cupboard...
repeat... it's only once a year... it's only....
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions