[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] choke that Muse!

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Nov 25 09:05:46 PST 2003

> > Anybody here NOT cooking this weekend?  :)

We're having dinner with friends, so I don't have to cook. I'm bringing an
appetizer plate with smoked salmon (hot-smoked, not lox), some of the soft
cheese left over from 12th night last year (it's been safely tucked in the
freezer) if it is deemed suitable for company after it's thawed (the last
batch was fine) and if I feel extremely motivated I will try making rye
flatbread to go with it.

Since I'm thinking about it, is there anything else I should include? Any
veggies? Any different sorts of breads? Spreads? Condiments? I have no
idea what smoked-salmon etiquette involves.

Margaret