[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] choke that Muse!

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Tue Nov 25 13:19:11 PST 2003

At 08:34 AM 11/25/2003,lilinah at earthlink.net said something like:
>I'm not... I'll be leaving in a couple hours for the 8-hour drive to Sandy
>Eggo (San Diego, for those not familiar with the Grrrrrrrreat State of
>California). And my brother's mother-in-law is doing Thanksgiving this
>year (well, her Mexican maid does most, if not all, of the cooking).

Darnit! We could be getting together for coffee over the weekend!! If you
get this before/during the trip, drop me a note offlist and we'll do some
details! (I'm just south of official San Diego in one of the suburbs).

Regards,
Maggie MacD.

PS-- that goes for the rest of you that pass through Calafia too!!