[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving wish

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:18:19 PST 2003

One baked in the oven, one deep fried, one smoked....how else?  I feel so
weird not bringing one this year.  Who's bringing the ham?  Chagan?  You
better make sure it's not one of her famous blonde hams!

Morningstar left a voicemail yesterday around 1:30pm saying they were in
Topeka, KS and heading this way but she didn't say by thumb or train.  Keep
your fingers crossed they get here today.  Corey is with her.
Olwen