[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving food

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:23:08 PST 2003

I'm making hominy and cheese although I seem to have misplaced my favorite
recipe for it.  I have a standard back up recipe so it will still be good.
Wish I could find my favorite though.  My old recipe box has gone missing.
hmm.
I have also been soaking/heating/soaking cranberries in syrup and plan to do
something with those.  Need to pick up pecans I think.
Olwen O