[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving food

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 25 22:13:32 PST 2003

The only thing I know for sure that I'm cooking is a wild rice stuffing
dish, savory, made with bread crumbs and sage.   I also made a wild rice,
blueberry and maple syrup dish for that Pre-Columbian dinner we were talking
about a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome.  I may make up some of that
as well.
I picked up a recipe for an almond milk flan that I'm going to try (but
don't know if I'll do it for Thursday).  I'm going to friend's house, so
don't have to do anything that doesn't strike my fancy :)  I imagine I'll
fancy at least one or two more dishes.
I like my sweet potoatoes baked skin-on, served with a little butter and
black pepper.  Yum.
Christianna