snarky remarks about eating habits Re: [Sca-cooks] Sweet potatoes

Frances Newberry lourenen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:20:18 PST 2003

Deaths in that time frame were never attributed to "diabetes".  It is only
within the last
20 or so years that diabetes has been put as the cause of death.  In the
17th and 18th
century is wasn't diagnosed  much because those afflicted tended to die very
young and
sometimes the symptoms were not recognized as caused by diabetes, such as
gout, heart
attack or circulatory problems, etc.

Lourene
.