[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving food

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Nov 27 10:38:39 PST 2003

I made a pumpkin pie (lovely recipe - pumpkin, half-and-half, eggs, honey,
sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, cloves, and salt - I'll post the real
recipe when I get home)  last night, and am now down at my mom's helping her
make the bread stuffing.  Then we are taking those over to my brother and
sister-in-law's house where they are making the turkey, some sort of squash
casserole, and either mashed potatos or another kind of stuffing, among other
things.  Her father and brother are up from Texas, so with myself and my husband, my
parents, my brother and sister-in-law and their two children, and them, we
will be a party of 10.  The biggest group I think we've ever had for a holiday.

Brangwayna

There.  That's what I meant to say.  Why it sent only to Avraham first, and
then didn't forward I don't know, but it probably has something to do with
being signed on as a guest from my mom's computer.