[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse! - jicama

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 05:49:32 PST 2003

I, for one,had a lovely Atkins Thanksgiving! My mom (also a nurse) made sure that there were plenty of offerings that did not restrict us. I ate well and did not once step over the line. Even when the pies came out, she made sure we had an alternative. And the stuffing?? MY favorite part of the meal! She made a sausage and mushroom stuffing that was so good, even the non Atkins people were passing up the bread stuffing to get the Atkins stuffing...

Boy, ya gotta love Moms...

Andrea