[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 30 15:43:54 PST 2003

Now *that* makes sense! I hadn't thought of someone going after the
texture of smashed tatters.  And they are a wonderful comfort food.
Now the MacFoo--that sounds odd, but then I've never used tofu as
anything except tofu (usually in a stirfry or soup), despite some recipe
I've got somewhere for "eggless egg salad" that uses tofu instead of
eggs. It's a vegetarian/vegan-ish recipe, but I dunno how it'd work for
atkins folks.
--maire, taking a break from paperwork