[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse!

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 15:21:56 PST 2003

i am frequently looking for a mouth feel more than an exact
substitute...like i love the wet crunch of celery, an sometimes i just
want that specific crunch. there is a paricular comfy foodness
associated with smashies, and i get the need for that mouth feel
sometimes, and fauxtatoes fits the bill. Although the macfoo [tofu, egg
and velveeta cheese] does feel and taste exactly like kraft mac n cheese=)
margali