[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse! - jicama

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Nov 28 08:45:45 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> > you don't hafta buy all these weird foods
>
> Considering all of the weird medieval foods I eat, I don't have a problem
with "weird" diet foods......especially if they taste good.

> Andrea
> hyperinsulinemic...

What's weird about medieval food? At least it started life as something that
recognizably either grew out of the earth, or got born of a familiar
creature. It's these cans and boxes of semi-liquids and powders that I think
are weird, particularly considering the price tags.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.