[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving dinner

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 29 09:19:47 PST 2003

Not too surprising, I hope.  Originally, we had a week long vacation planned
with Thanksgiving Dinner to be at one of the fine restaurants in Santa Fe.
That fell through because of doctor's appointments, so we joined the
daughter in Wichita for a couple of days for an adult get together (the
children were off to their father's).

I'm also working on the inside of the house.  I hope to have it reclaimed
for Christmas.  In which case, Christmas Dinner will be more culinarily
exciting.

Bear