[Sca-cooks] Southern Cornbread

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Nov 30 11:55:12 PST 2003

The reason why it's always Jiffy around here is that I live
in the community where Jiffy is made... all those blue boxes originate
here in Chelsea and only in Chelsea, Michigan. Jiffy is not made
anywhere else on the planet.

WEll, actually to be accurate, the box plant is over by Marshall, but
they are all filled here. About 1 mile west of where I live in fact.

Johnnae