[Sca-cooks] adventures in doing things with Spanish food preparation sources

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:35:02 PDT 2003

<snip recipe>

So, what did they taste like? Stuffed eggs. Ok, stuffed eggs with
cilantro.

They were good.

However, I would use more pepper next time, and less oil, and grind the
cilantro in a mortar and pestle, and grind up more onion so I could just
use the juice.

This is a good recipe and will make the feast.

Having made this recipe both ways, I highly recommend making a batch of the
"fake murri" in the Miscellany and use that instead of the soy sauce - it's
a *really* interesting, hard to describe flavor, that people REALLY liked
when I served it at feast.

Generys