[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 10:30:43 PDT 2003

I hope maybe the cooks on the board can help me with a major feast problem.  I finally got a list of what the Royalty will eat/not eat and am totally befuddled as to what to do.
His majesty is a very picky eater. His feast fav's include hot dogs, mashed potatoes, Ho Ho's, string cheese and grilled cheese. He doesn't like rice, meat (I think he means beef), vegetables, eggs. It now looks like I have to make a seperate feast for him. Do you think this is too accommodating? Or should I change my menu slightly (omit the beef, add more cheese kinda thing). Most royalty I have cooked for are usually pretty adventurous, so I'm kinda stressing over this.

Thanks a Bunch,

Lady Lavender