[Sca-cooks] Re:Picky Eaters

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Fri Oct 3 05:15:19 PDT 2003

Thank you for explaining Ragnarr's (Caitlin, Gen, Olwen) eating habits to me. If he had a medical condition as a child that restricted his eating, I can see his peculiar eating habits. I will probably do a tray for him containing Bread, Cheese, Macrows, apple sauce and fruit and yes I will probably make him a hot dog or Bacon sandwich . If he decides to eat anything else, that will be up to him.
 Just to let those people know that I didn't want to offend his majesty with my post. I just wanted some help.  I will have to say I disagree with the person who stated that I should make everything on his "want" list and that I am obligated to do so. Mainly because, I already have my hands full with a Breakfast, populace Lunch, Royal Lunch, Feast and now a Lady of The Rose Tea (Any volunteers?). I am also on a tight budget and will probably have to absorb some costs already.

I think we can put the subject to rest now. Thanks for the input and ideas.

Lavender