[Sca-cooks] Re: Picky Eaters

Cindy Halstead chalstead3 at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 3 06:51:37 PDT 2003

Without wanting to beat a dead horse, I forgot to mention one thing that I
thought might be helpful to other Atlantian cooks out there.  Ragnarr likes
hot dogs as hot dogs, not as an ingredient in another dish.  In other
words, please don't chunk them up into the macrows. ;-)

What you're suggesting sounds fine.  I'm sure he'll be more than happy with
what you've proposed.

Caitlyn