[Sca-cooks] OT: need translation of modern Italian to English

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 14:45:39 PDT 2003

Sorry for the OT, but I don't quite know where else to ask.  I need -- for personal reasons, quite unrelated to food or cooking -- to have a short paragraph translated from modern Italian into English.  The language is colloquial, and though I can understand the gist of it, I would like an accurate translation.  If someone can help, please email me privately.  There'n no need to clog the list any further.

TIA,

Brighid ni Chiarain/Robin Carroll-Mann