[Sca-cooks] OT: need translation of modern Italian to English

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Oct 7 15:00:19 PDT 2003

At 05:45 PM 10/7/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Sorry for the OT, but I don't quite know where else to ask.  I need -- for
personal reasons, quite unrelated to food or cooking -- to have a short
paragraph translated from modern Italian into English.  The language is
colloquial, and though I can understand the gist of it, I would like an
accurate translation.  If someone can help, please email me privately.
There'n no need to clog the list any further.

Try:
http://babel.altavista.com/tr

Not perfect, but should get you on your way.

'Lainie
-yeah, I use it alot...