[Sca-cooks] Food as Art

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Fri Oct 10 04:33:00 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I hope you will consider these images of food to be on topic.

I saw quite a few images of food are found among Akinom's Gallery Images ...
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=Akinom

"Red and hot"
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=512894&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

"Pe(e)(p)per"
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=512892&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

"Blooms 'n Fruits"
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=512891&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

"What a Fragrance" [lavender]
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=504282&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

"Just a Decoration" [not a food, but a nice arrangement]
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=504280&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

"Autumn feelings"
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=503702&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

"Kissed by the sun... *for dtp*"
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=500570&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

In "For Peepers ;o)", she suggests a joint project to show images of other photographers'
gardens
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=506539&Start=1&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

(drifting a little off the food topic)
A series of 12 images of Speyer Cathedral both exterior and interior

As an example, "Speyer Cathedral #5" [detail of an arch]
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=462797&Start=37&Artist=Akinom&ByArtist=Yes

[Speyer Cathedral, a basilica with four towers and two domes, was founded by Conrad II
in 1030 and remodelled at the end of the 11th century. It is one of the most important
Romanesque monuments from the time of the Holy Roman Empire. The cathedral was the
burial place of the German emperors for almost 300 years.]

Enjoy!

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl