[Sca-cooks] clarification re Breakfast Bread Muffin Pasty

Martina C Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Mon Oct 13 08:27:00 PDT 2003

Thanks for the responses so far.

Sorry if I was vague, please let me explain a bit more.

We have an event coming here that will be at a HOTEL.  The meal plan is
for lunches and a dinner, but does not include breakfasts.  While I
wont be doing this for everyone, and may not do it at all, I was hoping
to put together a small plate or basket of little munchy things for 1-3
people, that could double as breakfast or just a munchy.  A little
welcome goody to gift them with, or have waiting in the room.  Outside
food is permitted in individual guest rooms but NOT in any of the Hotel
common areas.

Im afraid I am NOT willing to trust eggs, or meat products or even
cheeses, nor do I have coolers I could just pass out, so anything I
come up with would have to sit in plastic on a plate or in a basket. I
would have to have them done before Friday and they would have to be
able to sit till Monday without any problems or attention.   While I
also prefer protein for breakfast, I was looking for a small
hospitality munchy, fruit and muffins or their cousins came to mind.
I do work all week and dont have a freezer to speak of.

In Service
Gwen Cat