[Sca-cooks] Odd question...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Oct 16 19:34:09 PDT 2003

Just got a question from one of my smithing friends- it seems his daughter
is making some chili, and she says it's "too acid" and wants to know what to
out in it to neutralize it, that won't chenge the flavor. Of all the
standard chili ingredients, only the tomatoes would be acid- anybody have a
clue as to what else she might have put in it? Vinegar, maybe?

Told him to find out the ingredients for me, but until then, anybody have a
clue as to what she might actually be tasting, given standard chili
ingredients? Unless she added catsup...weird...

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.