[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Oct 24 16:13:26 PDT 2003

Artemisia's annual Collegium is being held in two weeks, in my barony
(Barony of Sentinels' Keep [Missoula, MT]).  I checked the class list,
and only note 3 cooking-related classes.  We've got some site
restrictions (no kitchen, absolutely no alcohol, etc.).
The three classes are:
"Make your own vinegar," by Mst. Caointiarn
"Planning a feast and how to be a Head Cook," also by Mst. Caointiarn,
and "Survey of Period Cooking Resources," by Mst. Annys and Mst. Maire.
Yes, I'm the Maire doing the survey class.
--maire