[Sca-cooks] A Persian Ritual

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 21 20:45:24 PDT 2003

Another aphrodisiac food thing I have is this Persian Ritual. It came off of
a website called The Aphrodesiac Exchange, but the web address I have for it
no longer works.
Christianna

A Persian "Ritual"

Lady Katherine D' Armagh's contribution to the Aphrodisiacs Exchange (many
thanks!) is as follows:
"When I was a young teenager, my parents bought a house with an apartment
attached. The first tenants were a young married couple from Tehran, Persia,
now modern day Iran. The woman was mysterious and very, very beautiful. She
was quiet and softspoken, and I was fascinated by her.
She taught me many things, how to knit, how to cook Persian food and best of
all, the "ritual" Persian women have used for centuries to ensure capturing
the heart, body and soul of the men of their choice. She said that in a
country where men made all of the decisions, the only trick was to make them
think that what you wanted them to do, was their idea in the first place.
The ritual is:
The Wanton Maid

On the head of she who will choose,
a drop of gardenia to catch the zephyr and float to him whom she would
choose.
On the eyelids of she who will choose,
a drop of of rose oil to entice him whom she would choose.
On her mouth, a drop of honey, to soften the mouth of him whom she would
choose.
On her tongue, a drop of peppermint,
to spark the flame in the loins of him whom she would choose.
On her neck, a drop of ambergris, to give the flush of heat to him whom she
would choose.
On each breast, a drop of almond milk, to nourish him whom she would choose.
On her stomach, a drop of vetiver to awaken lust in him whom she would
choose.
On her mound of mirth,
a drop of patchouli to unleash the throbbing serpent in him whom she would
choose.
On the lips of her maiden flower,
a drop of lilacs to lick for him whom she would choose.
For when these drops are combined with her lover's milk of passion,
their union inside her will bring the fruit of happiness and long life to
she who will choose, and he whom she has chosen.