[Sca-cooks] Re: Still not getting through

ringofkings at mindspring.com ringofkings at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 21 21:28:18 PDT 2003

After 3 months of trying to post to this list, I have just about had it.
get through.   It has been pretty pointless just being on the outside
of good and interesting subjects without being able to comment.
Anyone got any good ideas why I can't post before I decide to resign
from the list? Just on the chance this gets through?  I can post to
Phlip for example but not directly to the list.  What gives?

Akim