[Sca-cooks] Re: Still not getting through

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Oct 21 21:39:59 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> After 3 months of trying to post to this list, I have just about had it.
> get through.   It has been pretty pointless just being on the outside
> of good and interesting subjects without being able to comment.
> Anyone got any good ideas why I can't post before I decide to resign
> from the list? Just on the chance this gets through?  I can post to
> Phlip for example but not directly to the list.  What gives?
>
> Akim

I don't know what's going on, Akim. As you know, I checked your List status,
and asked Andrea and Gunthar about it, but have gotten no responses back
from either of them. If you like, I'll be willing to relay anything you have
to say, until it gets figured out- hadda do that for Brandu on EK List a few
weeks ago.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.