[Sca-cooks] plea for help-- Soup for the Qan

Susan Browning daubrecicourt at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 15:27:34 PDT 2003

Hmm - my first take is that the sheep's tail is the main binding ingredient,
much like ground meat in meatballs.   Butter would not work as a substitute,
as it would effectively evaporate on hitting the oil.  Maybe try
substituting a different type of ground meat, such as lamb or mutton, with
some extra fat added?

Eleanor