[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

eirenetz at comcast.net eirenetz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 12:09:10 PDT 2003

> > With that list, I personally would wonder what he *does* eat.

<snip>

> Actually, with that list, I suspect he'll be dead shortly. Yerch!!!!

<snip>>

> Wants to act like a kid, treat him like one.

:-)

Ok, so I was trying to be respectful. As I see that the rest of your didn't hold
back, *snark* I thought I'd share the part of my post that I erased before
sending. It went something like this:

Kinda makes you wonder how he got this far? What, no Sapghettios? Just out of
morbid curiosity, where does this King reside? Sorry for the irreverent tone,
but I have a hard time taking seriously someone who prefers Ho Hos and hotdogs
to meat, veggies, and eggs. Especially at a meal that is supposed to resemble
a period meal.

Eirene
Done snarking. Probably.