[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Oct 2 12:17:40 PDT 2003

This has got me wondering, if we ever get a royal to our new shire
here in Israel, what their reaction will be to a feast that is
kosher and probably somewhat middle eastern.

Of course we are still trying to figure out how and when to hold
events here. Full day events are being somewhat of a challenge to
find times for.

--Yehoshua