[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Thu Oct 2 13:16:46 PDT 2003

Zachary Kessin wrote:

> This has got me wondering, if we ever get a royal to our new
> shire here in Israel, what their reaction will be to a feast
> that is kosher and probably somewhat middle eastern.

Hhhmmm ... be sure to provide well armored documentation.

> Of course we are still trying to figure out how and when to
> hold events here. Full day events are being somewhat of a
> challenge to find times for.

I will not voice any suggestions on this question.

> --Yehoshua

<snip>

> > > Actually, with that list, I suspect ...

[snip]

> > Ok, so I was trying to be respectful. ...

[snip]

> > Eirene
> > Done snarking. Probably.

Good, thanks for sharing ... and also for sharing with your
keyboard, mouse, and/or monitor.

BTW, IME keyboards, mice, ... are not washable -- not even if
you turn the power off first.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl