[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Oct 2 14:22:55 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, deborah minyard wrote:

> >Hi Lavender.
> >Having seen Ragnaar's list we had decided what to do for the Kings luncheon
> >we (the Bright Hills Cooks Guild) were invited to do at Chalise of the Sun
> >Gods (canceled) event.

> Ahh now I understand.  It's Ragnaar he had a medical condition as a child
> that restricted many things he could eat and never learned to eat much else.
>   I've heard he does mostly live on cheese.
> Maddalena

In that case, definitely make him a huge bowl of macrows, maybe with some
chunked hot dogs thrown in. He'll be happy, it will be more-or-less
period, and you don't have to worry about the kitchen staff snitching the
Ho-hos. Well, macrows for one course, sliced hot dogs (sliced lengthwise)
with mustard for another. Not sure about any other courses, although I
would be tempted to serve sliced Ho-hos with pieces of fruit for dessert.

How can you live mostly on cheese? *shudder*

Margaret