[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 16:56:04 PDT 2003

Ho Ho's are a snack/dessert thing made by hostess and are right up there with twinkies and Ding Dongs.

They are supposed to be a chocolate cake that has been rolled up with something that is supposed to resemble whipped cream spread over it before it is rolled. And then it dipped in chocolate frosting.

It might be good, if it was real food, but it is about as real as a twinkie. The frosting is on the hard side, and has a texture that implies one of the main ingredients is wax. The cake always tastes stale, and the filling is the same thing that is in the center of a twinky.

Ilia