[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 03:49:42 PDT 2003

> His feast fav's include hot dogs, mashed potatoes, Ho Ho's, string cheese
> and grilled cheese

Instant mashed (store brand), Easy Mac, a couple of plump when ya cook em
dogs, a can of no name green beans, and a pack of ho-ho's... (about $5) I'd nuke
it and serve it formally on a silver platter.

There is no accounting for taste, but don't let it get you down. Cook the
real feast for the   little people out there, we'd appreciate it.

Andrea

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be
a merrier world.
<A HREF="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/J._R._R._Tolkien/">J. R. R. Tolkien</A> (1892 - 1973)