[Sca-cooks] Welcome Home

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 2 22:36:22 PDT 2003

At 10:21 PM 10/2/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Aw shucks, thanks :)
>
>--Anne-Marie who used to hang out here a lot, but then got busy
>pretending to be in charge of a barony ;), and now has to live
>vicariously through the cooking of others...

I wouldn't feel *too* sorry- she's Baroness of a really cool place, and she
shares the Coronet with one of the coolest guys I've ever known. Now
pretending to be in charge of would be him- if Anne-Marie could bottle
Fiach's energy and charisma we could sell it (yes, *we*- the idea was
mine!) and make a mint! But it should not smell like his armor!

Hiya A-M! The other A-M would say hi too but she's too busy with school to
do anything but eat and sleep...

'Lainie