[Sca-cooks] Welcome Home

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu Oct 2 23:04:22 PDT 2003

And hiya back to your nice daughter who happens to share my name :).

Come visit us sometime!
--AM

I wouldn't feel *too* sorry- she's Baroness of a really cool place, and
she
shares the Coronet with one of the coolest guys I've ever known. Now
pretending to be in charge of would be him- if Anne-Marie could bottle
Fiach's energy and charisma we could sell it (yes, *we*- the idea was
mine!) and make a mint! But it should not smell like his armor!

Hiya A-M! The other A-M would say hi too but she's too busy with school
do anything but eat and sleep...

'Lainie