[Sca-cooks] Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 3 03:57:29 PDT 2003

> >Who serves ho hos at a feast!! Ugh... Mashed potatoes and hotdogs at a
> >feast? what is this "Medieval Times"?
> >We gotta educate this guy...
>
> Right... I'll bite.  What the h*ll is a 'ho ho'?

It's a small (two or three bites) chocolate cake, filled with white cream,
enrobed in milk chocolate. They are loaded with preservatives (the old joke
about Twinkies surviving a nuclear blast? Same manufacturer) and not nearly
as good as my description makes them sound.

Avraham

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Friends don't let friends use PRODIGY.

---