[Sca-cooks] HEAT DEFUSERS

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 3 07:32:16 PDT 2003

I never had to use one on my old electric stoves, but I have two for my gas
stoves.  They are great for keeping hot spots away, allowing thick liquids
from sticking, and maintaining a low heat for slow cooking.  I suppose they
would work the same for an electric, I just never needed one.  And I do cook
on mine on high if need be.
Christianna