[Sca-cooks] Pizza was Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Mon Oct 6 08:06:36 PDT 2003

> I have a severe dislike for ugly food.  Chirhart will tell you the one
time
> I tried to eat pizza I gagged down a couple bites then could not stop
making
> the hairball-pizza face and drooled excessively for over ten minutes
trying
> to wash the whole experience out of my mouth.  It was awful.  I have gone
> out to supper with Hans and he would accidentally order something ugly and
> have to put a menu or something around it so I didn't have to see it.

You *do* realize, dear lady, that this is a matter of opinion at best, and
training at worst. Some of us, myself included, consider the sight of a hot,
fresh pizza most appetizing.

Avraham

...wondering how Olwen feels about calamari - now THAT'S ugly food!

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: This is a test of the Emergency Tagline System.

---