[Sca-cooks] Pizza was Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:53:37 PDT 2003

>At 02:28 PM 10/3/03 +0000, you wrote:
> >>This horrible. I'm hungry for a Ho-ho!
> >>
> >>'Lainie who is not known for horrible food cravings
> >
> >......you eat pizza don't you???
> >
> >Olwen making the hairball face........
>
>Not very often. Regina is off pizza (no crust, etc- Atkins) and there's
>something in most boughten pizza sauce that tears up the roof of my mouth.
>I like to _make_ pizza at home, but who's to make it with? I'll probably
>wait until my sweetie and I have a place together.
>
>Olwen, what is it that you don't like? Ingredients, layout, what? Have you
>ever had Blonde Pizza (alfredo instead of red sauce) or Green Pizza
>(pesto)? I actually like them better than red sauce.
>
>I'm still hungry for a Ho-ho though. :-P
>
>'Lainie

{{{shudder}}} ok, avert your eyes now if you don't want to read my opinion
on pizza....
it looks like vomit on a plate
I have a severe dislike for ugly food.  Chirhart will tell you the one time
I tried to eat pizza I gagged down a couple bites then could not stop making
the hairball-pizza face and drooled excessively for over ten minutes trying
to wash the whole experience out of my mouth.  It was awful.  I have gone
out to supper with Hans and he would accidentally order something ugly and
have to put a menu or something around it so I didn't have to see it.
Olwen