[Sca-cooks] Pizza was Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:21:17 PDT 2003

> > I have a severe dislike for ugly food.
>
>I think Pizzas are lovely....
>
>think of it...
>Hot fresh baked yeast bread, round like like Arthur's table, in pastel
>shades of Yellow and pink, with darker circles of spicy pepperoni, crisping
>lightly at the edges, populating the interior of the rondel like a semee of
>small planets the color of fall leaves, all glistening with a light coating
>of oil, like a new car shining in a december twilight...
>
>Modigliani could not handle the variations of shade better.
>
>MMMM....
>
>Olwen does not this imagery make you HUNGRY???
>

>tee hee
>
>Brandu

Brandu, you are a naughty person.  No.  It does not incite hunger in me.
Revolution maybe.  I actually had to stand and study the look and texture of
pizza to create one in shortbread and marzipan.  It was revolting.  I ended
up colouring and using glucose for the pools of grease around the
'pepperoni'.  It was truely an ugly experience.  But boy did the Queen like
it~!  You can see it here:
http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/crowntourney2002.msnw?Page=1  along
with the marzipan pepperoni.