[Sca-cooks] Pizza was Feast Food for Picky Royalty

Jeff.Gedney at Dictaphone.com Jeff.Gedney at Dictaphone.com
Mon Oct 6 11:59:56 PDT 2003

> Brandu, you are a naughty person.  No.  It does not incite hunger in me.

> Revolution maybe.  I actually had to stand and study the look and texture
of
> pizza to create one in shortbread and marzipan.  It was revolting.  I
ended
> up colouring and using glucose for the pools of grease around the
> 'pepperoni'.  It was truely an ugly experience.  But boy did the Queen
like
> it~!  You can see it here:

I was deliberately tweaking you my dear...

I remember the discussion quite well...
If you recall I helped you visualize the pepperoni, and contributed the
necesity of adding a smear of yellow/orange grease here and there to the
product.

Heh heh heh

Brandu