[Sca-cooks] Re: ricotta as "fresh cheese"?

Fri Oct 10 10:57:39 PDT 2003

That's a longwinded reply for you, Chirhart.

And it may be that I'm remembering this from a Franco-centric source that
doesn't respect those skimpy Italian whey cheeses.

I may even chase down the differences in the sources after I retire (21 days
and counting).

Bear