[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef!

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 11 07:34:37 PDT 2003

OK, this is the one we saw (which my husband assured me was the finale)

IRON CHEF
Episode: King of Iron Chefs Tournament Grand Finale: Part 2(Episode #IC1C25)

It’s down to the Grand Finale tournament between the two winners of the
semi-final battles in this "Battle Lobster." Each does their best to be named
the
King of Iron Chefs, creating dishes such as Lobster Bisque, Egg Mousse and
Gratin au Chili Lobster.

Apparently, there are still more to come :-)

IRON CHEF
Episode: King of Iron Chefs Tournament Grand Finale: Part 3(Episode #IC1C26)

The crowned King of Iron Chefs has one more battle to go. France’s Chef Alain
Passard returns to Kitchen Stadium to challenge the reigning Iron Chef. In the

ultimate battle to the finish, they face off over Ron Kon Kai Chicken to
determine whose dishes will secure a win from Chairman Kaga and the panel of
judges.

This upcoming one looks interesting...

IRON CHEF
Get ready for the seaweed and giant eels to start flying as Ultimate Fighting
Champion meets Julia Child in this Japanese cult hit. After the surprise
ingredient is revealed, the challenger and the Iron Chef face off in a
frenetic
culinary battle against each other and the clock. The guest panel judges the
menus to determine who is victorious and who is vanquished.

Faerisa