[Sca-cooks] Bread recipe request (OOP) - thanks

R. Trigg rtrigg at huiekin.org
Sat Oct 11 19:21:14 PDT 2003

I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my query. I did not actually
get a recipe, but the information provided allowed me to reverse-engineer
the Brother Juniper recipe to get something along the lines of what I was
looking for. (I did need the more modern yeast-leavened version.) If anyone
is interested in what I did, please contact me off-list (unless there is
sufficient interest) and I will be happy to e-mail what I did.

Thanks again,

Nostasia Stepanova
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia
(mka Rachel Trigg, Alexandria, VA)