[Sca-cooks] Re: ricotta as "fresh cheese"?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 12 05:40:29 PDT 2003

I've never had eaten any, but I under stand that Serac has a stronger flavor
that is commonly associated with most whey cheeses.  If true, that might
support my opine.

Besides every good Frenchman knows that all things French are superior to
the rest of the world.  French cheeses, they are not like those Italian
things they call cheese, BAH!

Bear