[Sca-cooks] festivals and calenders, wasBread recipe request (OOP)

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Oct 13 07:28:44 PDT 2003

1. may i please post this entire discussion, with emails cut out of it, to
a Pagan group i am on??? please????

2. yes, weird things happen to lunar calenders when you "fix" the dates to a
solar year... also recall that the order of some months has changed, and a
few months added and then the days standardized.......

3. living in Pennsylvania, as i do. the pagan festivals (or the
Christian/pagan ones) seem oddly out of synch with the actual weather. but i
understand it makes more sense in the mediteranean, owing to the moderating
influence of the mediteranean sea......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...