[Sca-cooks] Bread recipe request (OOP)

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Oct 13 06:53:53 PDT 2003

Actually, the mission to the British Isles had specific instructions from
the pope at the time (I forget which, but I could probably dig it out if I
had to, and Father Abelard might be able to get to the info faster) to
overlay pagan holidays with Christian ones rather than try to eradicate
the pagan ones altogether. So it's not all that surprising that Lammas has
St. Peter's deliverance flopped atop it.

Margaret, once again finding a use for the useless religion major