[Sca-cooks] Abysmally wrong EDiets article on medieval diet

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Mon Oct 13 10:31:37 PDT 2003

Katja wrote:

> I just found this egregiously awful article, and I
> don't have the patience or temper right now to write a
> polite and informed reply.
>
> http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm?code=24565&article_id=8431
>
> Would someone else like to correct this information?
>
> Katja

Before we do, why not find out what he used for sources.

This eMail has been sent ...

	Subject: About ... "Good Knight: The Middle Ages Diet!"

	Greetings to Mark L. Hoffman,

	That is a very interesting article.

	I always like to be well informed.

	Could you suggest some books that expand on what you wrote?

	Thank you for your attention and interest.

Please note: no reference to the SCA, or this eMail list.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl