[Sca-cooks] clarification re Breakfast Bread Muffin Pasty

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Oct 13 11:38:57 PDT 2003

I've been in London hotels where they made the continental breakfast up
and left it outside the room on the floor in a basket for three days at
a time. It was fruit (apple or orange) a juice box that was one of those
good until the year 2050 (needs no cooling); a scone, bagel or a
croissant with butter and jam packets. I suppose they feel that butter
doesn't have to be cooled either. A 3 day old croissant at the one place
was no worse than the fresh variety which tells you something about the
quality of the baking.

Johnnae

  We have an event coming here that will be at a HOTEL.  The meal plan is